Application is designed to be used by patients of the hospitals. Mobile application will be provided to patients prior to their scheduled procedures.
It is expected that the application will reduce the rate of readmissions with providing the assistance during all treatment phases.
The system will consists of an Azure web application and a mobile app client (Android, iOS and UWP supported).
Data stored locally on the mobile devices are encrypted as per HIPAA requirements.
What Was Done
The following high level modules to be implemented:
• User management (including federated login, multi-factor authentication, phone passcode; managing user profiles)
• Educational resources (Azure access and sync with local database)
• Daily and medication checklists
• Secure notifications
• Calendar and appointments
• Health History
• Secure text/tele/video chat.