The challenge for our Development Team was to develop the online service for custom clothes shop.
The service provides smarter and more personalized clothes designed specifically for a customer and offers to personalize every detail.
What Was Done
The following is available on the site:
- Possibility to choose fabrics/style/form of future clothes from many options: сlicking the image of a fabrics/style/form changes the item in the customiser, clicking the info icon the popup opens
- Possibility to personalize details of the chosen item. When designing the item the user can also add a remarkable attribute - Monogram
- Measurement system - users can take measurements wherever they are, no need to hire a tailor. The user makes an accurate measurements and gets the perfect fitting clothes
- Gallery of offered clothes that were previously designed by the company: all available clothes are shown on one page. When the user filters, the below results update accordingly. When the user clicks any item it opens the customiser with that item selected.
- Order system and system of discounts and coupons: there is the referral credit offered on the site, where each user gets a unique code, which if they give to a friend and they order clothes will give both users credit on a definite sum. The user receives referred code during registration on the site
Order tracking: order tracking depends on the client’s delivery partner and this involved a specific delivery API integration. The user can see the list of orders, as well as an estimated delivery date
Online payment: users may pay by means of a credit card (we used the library Stripe), PayPal and Apple Pay
Terms & Conditions page and Privacy page
Admin panel to create the content and manage the website easily: in addition to the standard functionality we added the possibility to edit all options for the clothes designing, including fabrics, so the admin can put the necessary positions as out of stock. When an item is out of stock, the option becomes unclickable/unselectable on the frontend with an overlay that says it is out of stock. The admin is also able to create new discount codes.
Our specialists worked on both frontend and backend parts of the project and maintained the work in accordance with the Customer’s requirements.