The project is a web portal for carrying out polls within different teams (friends, colleagues, relatives etc.): pie polls, rating list and absolute list.
Each person from the team votes for ratings for all other team members anonymously and after most (more than 50%) members have been voted the system allows seeing the accurate overall rating of each person in the team.
The system allows periodic polls which start automatically weekly, biweekly or monthly and notify users about the start via e-mail.
The system also allows presenting medals by one member of system to any other which have been participated before in the same polls.
What Was Done
The team of our programmers implemented:
• creation of architectural design and preparing the system prototypes;
• creation of functional and technical specifications;
• solution’s server components;
• core server architecture based on EJB3, JPA, Spring, GWT RPC;
• integration between GWT & EJB3;
• data access layer for accessing database via JPA;
• building of Maven project structure (with multi modular approach).