The website was developed as the first stage of automation and advancement of the company Belyagdar, which is engaged in production, storage and sale of fresh blueberry.
The task for the Development Team was to create the business card website for the company, to make it clear and simple, and appealing for users.
The requirements for the site were the following:
- To develop a landing page site
- To create the appealing design with infographics for the site
- To make pop up order form and feedback form
- To make the site multilingual
The designer of our company created the design of the landing page in accordance with the subject of the site and using the most matchable and pretty to look at color theme. The design is the most user-friendly and has infographics.
The site was built as a landing page with embedded:
- Google map
- Pop-up order form
Also maybe interesting:
What Was Done
To make the site more effective from the point of view of marketing we used the following features:
- The website was built with good SEO practices
- In order to make the site informative we added the content that may be interesting for users of any age category
- The headline communicates a clear benefit
- The order form is available on the first screen and is easy to address to
- Integrated Google analytics
- Three languages are available - English, German and Russian
- The order form on the site is easy-to-use even for the novice
To make sure the site operates in accordance with the requirements for the customer the Team performed detailed testing and bug-fixing.
The website has great overall user-experience and for the moment, the website and a brand of the company is well known in the market. After the website was developed the company Belyagdar sold 100% of the crop in 2016 and 2017.