Your message has been sent.
We'll get in touch with you ASAP!
- Using the main software testing principles in real projects;
- Integration of software testing to software development processes and software life-cycle;
- Testing processes planning (test plan, test strategy, etc.);
- Performing testing and quality assurance measures on the project;
- Documentation and requirements testing;
- Creating and managing test documentation that describes test volume and structure (checklists, test cases, test suites, etc.)
- Creating and managing bug reports;
- Creating and managing test documentation (reports on all stages of testing);
- Using various methods of test designs and statistical methods in testing;
- Using test tools.
- Higher education;
- Work experince in testing from 1 year;
- Experience of working on several projects simultaneously;
- Experience of working on projects based on different development methodologies (classic, SCRUM, Kanban)
- Experience of introducing test processes on the project from scratch;
- Experience of creating test documentation on the project;
- Strategic and operational planning skills;
- Knowing of different operation systems and system software peculiarities (Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, iOS, virtual machines, remote desktops, etc.)
- Knowledge of technologies and protocols used in the client-server architecture (OSI levels, API< REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, browsers and developer tools in them, HTML, CSS, CMS);
- Knowledge of and experience of working with databases;
- Knowledge of mobile testing basics;
- Basic knowledge of automation testing and its potential use on the project;
- Experience of working with issue tracking programs and bug trackers (JIRA and similar programs);
- Experience of working with test management tools (TestRail and similar projects);
- Experience of communicating with the client's project managers and quality assuarance engineers (negotiating and confirming testing plans and duration periods);
- Experience of delivering projects to customers;
- Intermediate level of English (Upper-Intermediate will be an advantage);
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- Speaking French or German;
- Experience of working at the pre-sale and sale project stages together with project managers (issues connected with testing processes);
- Experience of communicating with potential clients;
- Business analysis experience.