Your message has been sent.
We'll get in touch with you ASAP!
- University degree;
- Experience in automation (1-2 years) in any programming language;
- A clear understanding of the automation and the feasibility of its application;
- At least 2 years of experience in testing;
- Experience in running several projects in time;
- Experience in managing project with various software development methodologies (traditional, SCRUM, Kanban);
- Familiarity with creation of a full test documentation for a project;
- Skills of strategic and operational planning in testing;
- Familiarity with the main features of operating systems and system software (Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, iOS, virtual machines, remote desktops, etc.);
- Knowledge of technologies and protocols used in the client-server architecture (OSI levels, API (REST / SOAP), JSON, XML, HTML, CSS, CMS, dev tools);
- Knowledge and experience of working with databases;
- Knowing the basics of mobile testing;
- Experience with task management programs and bug trackers (JIRA or similar);
- Knowledge of test documentation management tools (TestRail or similar);
- Experience in communication with PM or QA leads of the customer: negotiate work plans and deadlines;
- Experience in delivering projects to customers;
- Intermediate level of English or above ( preferably Upper Intermediate or above);
- Good oral and written communication skills.