Your message has been sent.
We'll get in touch with you ASAP!
- Receiving tasks from the customer or the creation of requirements, if the customer can provide only business demands (interviews, business correspondence, communication by other communication facilities);
- Revealing of unclear requirements / making proposals for their improvements;
- Validation of requirements (search for validating sides and coordination of this process);
- Explaining the requirements to the rest of the development team;
- Participation in formalization, visualization and documentation of requirements (Vision and Scope, SRS, modeling);
- Participation in the requirements management process (processing change requests, evaluation of the impact on the project);
- Communication with the customer on any work-related issues of the project (except for the issues within the competence of the team lead);
- Hiring the team (hiring employees depending on the scope of tasks and the timing of the project).
- University degree ( optional but preferably technical );
- Successful experience in working with large projects as PM and / or business analyst (ERP, CRM systems for large organizations with an extensive structure) at least 2 years;
- A good technical background, at least you should have general knowledges and clear understanding of various software architectures and ways of interaction between components, software development processes;
- Experience in writing project documentation (technical assignment, project, specifications, etc.);
- Experience with project management systems and supporting documentation (JIRA, Confluence);
- Experience in working with a team using one of the agile methodologies (for example, SCRUM, Kanban, LeSS), understanding the "philosophy" of agile development;
- Experience in recruiting a team for a project;
- Ability to work with a large flow of information and changing demands;
- Ability to ascertain the situation, inform stakeholders in time;
- To be responsible and stress-resistant;
- Knowledge of English.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in managing medical projects;
- Knowledge of the business processes of medical institutions;
- Confident with setting up JIRA, Confluence;
- Knowledge of German, Italian or French.