Your message has been sent.
We'll get in touch with you ASAP!
- Mobile application development for iOS;
- Participation in projects with established development processes;
- Participation in interviews and selection of new team members;
- Related tasks: rallies, feature evaluations, requirements analysis.
- Good knowledge of Swift;
- Experience in writing client-server applications (REST / SOAP, XML / JSON);
- Experience in developing iOS applications;
- Experience in developing complex multi-threaded applications;
- Experience with Mac OS, Xcode, iOS SDK;
- Good knowledge of Git, Core Data, Core Graphics, Multithreading, Networking;
- English is not lower than Intermediate;
- The desire to develop in the direction of tech lead.
- Mentoring experience, code review;
- Knowledge MVVM, MVP, VIPER;
- Experience with Objective-C;
- Second foreign language;
- Experience in delivering projects to customers;
- Experience in running several projects in parallel.