Your message has been sent.
We will reply to you shortly.
- Getting requirements from the customer or formulating requierements if the customer can give business requirement only (interviews, business emails, other means of communication);
- Formalization, visualization and documentation of requirements (Vision and Scope, SRS, mockups);
- Clarification of vague requirements and suggesting requirements improvements;
- Validation of requirements (getting in touch with validating sides and coordinating the validation process);
- Clarification of the requirements to software developers;
- Taking part in the requierements management (processing change requests, estimating their impact on the project);
- Communicating with the client on all business issues (apart from the ones for which the project manager is responsible);
- Taking part in the pre-sale and sale stages of the project together with PR and project managers (looking for and communicating with potential customers, writing business proposals);
- Mentoring trainee business analysts;
- Taking part in writing test cases with QA Engineers;
- Helping to write various types of project documentation.
- Higher education;
- Experience of working as a business analyst from 2 years (with the portolio of successfully completed projects);
- Diverse experience of creating SRS, Vision and Scope and mockups;
- Skilled at strategic and real-time planning;
- Experience of communicating with clients: discussing and approving requirements, making presentations, etc.;
- Intermediate level of English (Upper-intermediate will be more preferable)
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Experience of using UML, BPMN, Axure.