Our QA Team’s guidelines:
Testing is a creative process and therefore implies continuous investigation. We detect techniques that work effectively for the individual project of the customer and in the particular situation. Software is constantly changing, and testing concepts should accordingly change with it.
Skills and Expertise
Our expertise covers testing of applications built in PHP, Java, C#, as well as mobile applications.
We have resources to deploy Custom environment and maintain it in our server. Testing can also be performed on a virtual machine.
We are experienced in testing iOS and Android applications on physical devices and emulators/simulators (Android SDK, XCode).
We work both with purely test-cases documentation and test management systems like TestLink for making test-cases and running them.
Depending on the complexity of the project, testing can be performed on different servers (development server, QA server, continuous integration server, pre-production server, or production server).
Our in-house QA team offers
Software testing and quality assurance:
- Functional and regression testing
- Cross-platform and cross-browser testing
Note! We use built-in browser plugins, built-in browser developer tools, and various debuggers (e.g., De MonsterDebugger can be used for testing of flash applications, etc.).
- Integration and acceptance testing
Note! We've worked with the following continuous integration systems: Hudson, Jenkins, TeamCity.
- Smoke testing
- Security and Access Control Testing
- Usability testing
- Installation and licensing testing
- Localization testing
- Documentation testing
- Customer support, improvement suggestions
Implement automated test scripts with Selenium Web Driver. Experienced with Automating Testing Tools such as Selenium IDE, Selenium Builder, Selenium RC + TestNG, JUnit, SoapUI. For load-testing we use Apache JMeter, etc.
Testing with Mobile devices
Testing is carried out on a range of physical and virtual devices (tablets, smartphones) running the following OS:
- Android 2.3.x, Android 3.x, Android 4.x, Android 5.x, Android 6.x and Android 7.x
- iOS 5.x, iOS 6.x, iOS 7.x
- Windows Phone 8 and Windows 10 Mobile
Our Test Lab includes a number of mobile devices.
Mobile testing has its own specific nature, that’s why more types of testing are involved here, like Memory Leakage Testing, Interrupt Testing, etc.
Business Analysis (BA)
The goals of the BA specialists include analyzing requirements and implementation, improving the quality of products and services, assisting by the project implementation, developing strategies, documenting, investigating, and drawing up a list of all system changes to be made.
Documentation services, ensuring strict compliance with standards and templates related to technical documentation:
- Technical writing
- Product help systems
- User guides for various roles, administrator guides, and technical manuals
- Analysis and documenting of project, software or usage requirements
- Proofreading, editing, and updating
- Localization and translation
Our disciplined approach to testing flow and proven individual approach experience allows us to provide comprehensive consulting on planning your successful projects and monitoring your internal software QA processes.
- Establishment and improvement of QA processes, and identification of the system bottlenecks
- Assistance in integration phases of the project
- Using best practices and modern testing instruments.
Dedicated QA teams
A Dedicated QA team means creation of a reliable group of professional testing engineers that would plunge into your project and concentrate solely on your specific business requirements.
This team will be able to switch quickly between your projects, and it can be flexibly resized to fit your current needs.
TEST/DEFECT TRACKING TOOLS
SUPPORTING TEST EQUIPMENT
- Apache Jmeter
- Selenium IDE
- Selenium Builder
- Selenium RC + TestNG
- WebUI Test Studio
- De MonsterDebugger
- Robotium Solo
- Black box testing
- White box testing
- Load/stress testing
- Automated testing
- Functional testing
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Desktop DB (MS Access, MSDE, Paradox, Foxpro)
- Oracle Database 11g and Oracle SQL Developer as a client.