About the Project
The goal of this project was to develop a website for a hotel chain and a ticket provider that helps to find a hotel in different cities across US and book entertainment tickets at competitive prices.
The customer already had a website, but they decided to build a new one from scratch in order to increase conversions and ensure future site growth.
A new open source content management system (Drupal 8) was chosen. It was done to offer scalability and give content editors a sense of control and confidence to evolve the site over time.
The following features were required by the customer and developed by our team:
• Website should be based on Drupal 8 CMS
• Responsive Experience (Desktop/Mobile/Tablet)
• Global Components (Navigation, Footer, Social)
• Vivid Tickets API Integration
• Clientivity Hotel iFrame / API Integration
• Google Analytics Integration – Basic implementation to include pages to be tagged appropriately in order to gather data on traffic sources, behavior on site, etc.
• Social Integrations – Ability to publish content to social channels
• Site Search – Ability to search for Tickets
• Newsletter – MailChimp Integration