About the Project
The challenge for our Development Team was to implement bug fix and make upgrading of the website for the company providing insurance products and services.
The work on the project also included the addition and setting of new products.
The following tasks were implemented by the Development Team:
We found out the issues and corrected calculations of problematic products
In the process of work we added and customized new products
Some functional blocks on the site were rewritten, for example, the reports which are generated on each product were rewritten to microservices
In the frames of work we also did refactoring (restructuring) of the existing code thus improving non functional attributes of the software. This allowed us to improve source-code maintainability and create a more expressive internal architecture.
Code refactoring helped to discover and fix hidden and dormant bugs/vulnerabilities in the system by simplifying the underlying logic, and eliminating unnecessary levels of complexity.
The specialists of the company optimized inquiries to the database
The team realized new functionality of addition of the personnel number and a phone number for the existing staff of the partner companies by means of import
The Development Team followed the specification and implemented the tasks in accordance with best practices and the requirements of the Customer.